Monday 10 April 2017

Diva challenge #311

First of all I would like to say that I love all the work Laura does to perform her art and passion - and how she invites us to join her on her journey. Thank you so much Laura, for all the creativity you give us!

For this week's challenge, we're drawing at least 1 square and 1 circle on our tile as a string. I filled these 2 shapes and the background with new-to-me tangles: Krefel, Arullo and Frame over. 

Thanks for visiting my blog! You're comments always brighten my day :-)


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination of tangles Ilse! Terrific composition and balance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to incorporate some new tangles, Ilse. Turned out quite striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tile is mesmerizing! Wonderful shading too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How impressive to try on new tangles WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully strong tile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real eyecatcher this one. Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done, nice balance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tile. Love the echoes of the shapes and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Een prachtig evenwichtig geheel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice clean, clear tangles; very pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice composition and beautifully drawn and shaded!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tile and I love that you chose to use new patterns. Your graphic style always inspires me;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prachtige evenwichtige tile met altijd zo'n mooie contrasten en schaduw!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty tile. I like how you morphed the tangle to fit the space. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful composition!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete